Benefits of membership in ACMA's Automotive Composites Alliance
ACA members must also be members of ACMA. For more information, visit ACMA Affiliation.
- Key interactions with Top Leaders in the composites industry, with OEM decision makers, Tier 1 and Tier 2 senior management, and with members of the press media.
- Participation in technical meetings, conferences, promotional programs, and special events allowing exposure of company products and technologies.
- Receive current information regarding new OEM applications and trends, technology developments, and market and competitive activities.
- Leverage funding, industry knowledge and business communications to market the advantages of thermoset composites to OEM's.
- One unified voice promoting thermoset composites growth.
For information on ACA membership, contact email@example.com.
As A Member of ACA, You Will ...
Since its inception in 1988, the exposure available through the ACA (formerly SMC Automotive Alliance) has provided its member companies with recognition as the composite industry's experts with automotive customers and media.
- ACA Sponsorship of SPE Annual Awards Night — Several ACA winners recognized throughout the years.
- ACA Education Initiatives — A great way to become involved in educating engineers and universities on the use of composites!
Increase Exposure to Your Customer Base
The ACA provides you with hands-on access to your customer base, which often translates into increased sales for your company.
- FREE ACCESS to Supplier Preview Days — Held in conjunction with the North American Auto Show (Detroit, MI). Member exhibits featuring new products, interviews held with leading automotive and business editors. GREAT way to meet new customers and entertain your current customers! (VALUE: $55,000+)
- ACA Annual Golf Event — Opportunity to socialize and build customer relationships with OEMs!
Increase your Access to Leading Technology and Help Shape the Future of Automotive Composites
The current advances in composite technical issues like recycling, design and paintability stem from the work completed by the ACA. Members are not only an integral part of determining how the issues should be addressed, but they are intimately aware of the technical data available long before information is made public.
- Technology Meetings — OEM and ACA member presentations and discussions, update on automotive composites developments, media coverage.
- Important industry information on ACA's web site
Benefit From Increased Media Exposure
ACA opens doors to free and discounted print and radio advertising, exhibits, news articles and press events.
- Participation in the annual SPE Automotive Composites Conference and the North American International Auto Show.
- Articles placed in end-user magazines each year through ACA promoting the use of composites. (VALUE: $48,000)
Receive Industry Information To Assist in Your Company's Marketing Efforts
The ACA member network provides technical benchmarking statistics and updated industry information that members find useful in marketing their companies.
- Component List of applications in industry published periodically (members only) - a compilation of all reinforced thermoset composites on all cars and trucks. (VALUE: $6,000)
- Forecasting Information
- Manuals designed by the ACA Technical Committee - Examples: Structural Manual, Paint Manual, Design Manual, UV Stable SMC Applications Guide, etc.